Thursday, May 26, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. Today is actually my birthday! I am 26 on the 26th! It's been nice receiving messages from friends and family and the nice things they have to say! I'm also looking forward to spending the night with Ryan. Last year he got me pearls for my birthday, flowers and a nice card! As well as planned a surprise sunset picnic a couple days later on the Cape! He's the bestest!


2. I am running the Vermont Marathon on Sunday as a 2 person relay with my friend Meg from college! This will be her first half marathon and my first half marathon in Vermont! I've only run 3 times since Boston but have no doubt I will cross the finish line. A PR is probably not in the cards, but I'm not in this to race against myself. I'm in it to have fun! I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of my friends from college along the course as well: students, alumni, faculty and staff!

3. June 1st I'm eligible for a phone upgrade. Torn between a Droid or Iphone. Thoughts? Experiences?

Song of the Post: Beatles Birthday Song

3 comments:

  1. first off.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! good luck on the run this weekend also! I'm due for a new phone too.. well not JUST yet- but very soon, I'm looking at the new sprint Nexus or HTC.. the iPhone is so yesterday :oP keep us updated on the blog on what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I personally hate the iPhone, the Droids, in my experience are really heavy, so I don't really like either! Good luck deciding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Droid definitely. Most definitely. :-)

    ReplyDelete