Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The couch was calling my name…

Another day of cold, crappy weather in Boston. I’d rather get more snow than the freezing rain and ice we got today. I was extremely exhausted after work and the bus was at the stop when I walked out the door, so my couch won instead of the gym tonight.

As a compromise, I made a huge salad instead with cucumbers, peppers, onions and romaine lettuce. I cut up 2 pieces of French bread, toasted with garlic and olive oil. And blended up a protein shake: 1/2 cup milk, 1 banana, 1 cup of vanilla whey protein, choc syrup and a scoop of peanut butter. Dinner and dessert in one.

salad

I think I’ll bust out the mini resistance bands and foam roller before I go to bed so at least I can say I did something.

Song of the Post: "Single Ladies" – Beyonce Just to annoy Ryan, I know he hates this song ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment