Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fortune Cookie

I had a really bad day at work. Long story short, I didn’t get my lunch time run in as planned. But decided it was OK. I had plans to hang out with my friend Shana, who lived with me for a a bit at the end of 2010 before she found a place of her own (she moved from VT to Boston).

I did a lot of foam rolling instead and we watched “The Last Song” (the movie Miley Cyrus is in). It was a cute chick flick, with some bad acting, but whatever! It was a good movie for a girls night. And we were “fat kids” and order take-out Chinese. Sort of dangerous, it’s on the corner of my street and REALLY good. However, we split things and didn’t overeat. I figured after my performance on Sunday and the 30K race this upcoming Sunday, I can afford to cheat!

The best part about Chinese is the fortune cookie!

Fortune

 

“All the preparation you’ve done will finally be paying off!”

 

How awesome was that! It was EXACTLY what I needed after the past couple of days and a reminder that Sunday I kicked ass and I will again on April 18th! So for all you non-believers, POG MA THOIN!

 

Song of the Post: ""The Climb" - Miley Cyrus

1 comment:

  1. Awesome fortune! And..."The Climb" is a great song (don't tell anyone I said that!)

    ReplyDelete